Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day in Photos

     My first Mother's Day was completely perfect from start to finish. I'm so thankful to my amazing husband for planning everything and making me feel so loved all day long. I am so blessed to have him by my side as I mother our beautiful daughter.

     And of course, without my precious Tessa, this would have been just another Sunday. Tessa, I thank God for you every day. The greatest blessing in my life is getting to be your mom. You are the best Mother's Day gift of all.

Tessa woke us up a little too early! 
After a quick breakfast for her, she let me have a few more minutes of sleep.

I was treated to breakfast made by Cam - apple & cheese, ham & cheese, and banana chocolate chip pancakes.
And the highlight of the day - a beautiful letter from him that I will treasure forever.

Starbucks and chocolate at church.

Out for lunch after church. Tessa slept through most of it, but woke up in time for a picture with mom at the restaurant.

Then it was time for a family swim.

And post-swimming naps for everyone.

We got to wish both our moms a happy Mother's Day via Skype and Facetime, and the day ended with Blizzards and the Survivor finale.


My cup runneth over.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, I'm glad you had such a great Mother's Day. Sounds like it was all good. How did Tessa like the water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did great - it was actually her second time swimming. She seems to really like the water.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...