Saturday, May 4, 2013

One year ago...

One year ago today, I peed on a stick and our lives changed forever.


     One year ago, I was getting ready for another day of work on a Friday, thinking about what we would do with the whole weekend ahead of us. We slept as late as we wanted on Saturdays and came and went without much thought to anyone or anything else. We went to movies, went out for dinner. We lived our lives for us.

     Fast forward to today...I got up at 6:45 on a Saturday because my baby was awake and hungry. We plan our errands and outings around her feeding schedule. I don't remember the last time we went to a movie or out for dinner. Our lives have changed in every possible way.


And I wouldn't go back for anything.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Nancy. Glad that Tessa's a part of all of our lives now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...